Council values positive feedback and compliments as they demonstrate where Council is doing things right and what Council needs to do more of and/or continue to do.
Positive feedback will be used to promote best practices across Council and to recognise staff members who consistently demonstrate excellent customer service.
In accordance with Council's Customer Compliment & Complaint Policy, if Council or a Council employee has done something that you feel requires a compliment please complete a compliment form below.
The Coorong District Council will also accept compliments in the following ways:
- By mailing Council at PO Box 399, Tailem Bend SA 5260
- Faxed to Council on (08) 8572 3822
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephoning 8572 3611
- By attending one of Council's Offices located at Tailem Bend, Tintinara and Meningie.
Tailem Bend - Coorong Civic Centre - 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Meningie - Information Hub - 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday closed 12.30-1.30pm for lunch
Tintinara - Customer Service Centre - 11.00am - 3.00pm
- Compliments received will be referred to appropriate Director and/or department and any staff member/s involved.
- Council will keep a specific record of compliments received, identifying the staff member, department and reason for compliment.
- A copy of the letter/form will be kept on the employee's personnel file.
DIRECTOR CORPORATE & COMMUNITY