Council values your feedback, both on the things it does right and in the areas where it can improve. We want to know about your complaints so that if something has gone wrong, we can deal with it swiftly and efficienctly to reduce the chance of it happening again.
In accordance with Council's Customer Compliment & Complaint Policy, a complaint is defined as any expression of dissatisfaction with;
- Councils procedures, charges, employees, agents, quality of service or products sold or provided.
- A decision taken by an officer in implementing Councils policy.
- Councils decision making process.
If you wish to lodge a complaint in relation to the criteria above, please complete the following customer complaint form either
However, if you wish to lodge a request for service, or notify Council about a maintenance issue, please complete the following Request for Service Form.
The Coorong District Council will also accept complaints in the following ways:
- By mailing Council at PO Box 399, Tailem Bend SA 5260
- Faxed to Council on (08) 8572 3822
- By email to email@example.com
- By telephoning 8572 3611
- By attending one of Council's Offices located at Tailem Bend, Tintinara and Meningie.
Tailem Bend - Coorong Civic Centre - 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Meningie - Information Hub - 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday closed 12.30-1.30pm for lunch
Tintinara - Customer Service Centre - 11.00am - 3.00pm
- Council will acknowledge all complaints within 3 working days and try to resolve complaints within 15 days.
- If we have made a mistake, you will receive a written apology.
- We will have due regard to your privacy.
DIRECTOR CORPORATE & COMMUNITY