Council operates and maintains a number of community halls. The majority of halls have local committees that look after these facilities with the support of Council.
Council Customer Service staff manage bookings for the following halls,
- Office meeting rooms
- Tailem Bend Hall - Tailem Bend Town Hall Hire Options and Costs(592 kb)
- Tailem Bend Function Centre (located at the rear of the Town Hall) - Tailem Bend Function Centre Options and Costs(243 kb)
- Tintinara Town Hall - Tintinara Town Hall Options and Costs(377 kb)
- Tintinara Health and Recreation Centre - Tintinara Health and Recreation Centre Hire Options and Costs(320 kb)
To arrange a booking for one of the above halls/facilities please complete the form below. It is also advisable to contact Council to ensure the date and time you wish to make the booking for is available.
Local community members or organisations take and manage bookings for the following halls,
- Coonalpyn Hall – Pat Jacobs - Coonalpyn Town Hall Hire Options and Costs(630 kb)
- Meningie RSL – Bookings can be made at Council's Meningie Branch Office either in person, over the phone (1300 785 277) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees and charges are set and processed by the Meningie Lions Club